Customer Service Reps.
United Drug Supply, Inc is an award winning pharmaceutical & medical supply distribution company serving our nation's military facilities. We were recently ranked as one of the top 30 medical/pharmaceutical distributors within the VA. Our Mantra - Be Exceptional & our core values DIGA exemplify the purpose behind what we do. We take value & pride ourselves in serving our nations active duty & veteran population with medicine they need. If you thrive in a startup-small business environment where what you do makes a difference, this might be the position for you.
Effective communication both verbal and non-verbal is essential. The Customer Service Representative must be skilled in incorporating our core values of DIGA - Diversity, Innovation, Growth & Awareness in daily tasks as they will interface with high-level government contractors.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required
- Some customer service experience is required
- Intermediate Excel skills required - Excel is used daily in this role
- Microsoft Office and Outlook experience
- Must be highly motivated, organized, and eager to help with the attention to detail
- Military service preferred, but not mandatory
- Process & input customer orders, generate reports & troubleshoot customer inquiries.
- Actively learning the order processing system and entering orders daily.
- Providing customers with communications including but not limited to: order confirmations, invoice copies, product alternatives, and tracking information.
- Verifying credit card information prior to order processing.
- Ability to pull reports: sales report, open order report, lot expiration report, etc.
- Staying organized and being able to multi-task. Effective time management is important. You will need to prioritize your tasks and process multiple orders at one time.
- Troubleshooting customer issues and/or order discrepancies
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour