United Drug Supply, Inc is an award winning pharmaceutical & medical supply distribution company serving our nation's military facilities. We have an exceptional core team of 16 and eager to double this number this year. We were recently ranked as one of the top 30 medical/pharmaceutical distributors within the VA. Our Mantra - Be Exceptional & our core values DIGA exemplify the purpose behind what we do.
We are seeking a versatile Controller to oversee our Accounting department. This position is accountable for the accounting operations of the company, cash & risk management. This position will need to produce periodic financial reports, maintain adequate system of accounting records, maintain set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risks while upholding high standards and awareness regarding generally accepted accounting principles. Will be responsible for all aspects of accounting systems and reporting.
- Bachelors in Accounting, Masters preferred. Preference given to CPA or related certifications.
- 5 yrs in Accounting Management role with direct reports
- Experience within medical supply, manufacturing, distribution, pharmaceuticals and how rebates/chargebacks work - preferred.
- Experience in implementing/managing large ERP systems, including establishing/documenting standard operating procedures and best practices - 5+yrs
- 3 yrs experience working in a small business setting (up to 50 employees)
Please send Resume and salary requirements to email@example.com