The Fear of Being Found Out: Combatting Imposter Syndrome at Work
Join us to hear from Julia Wuench, founder of The Authenticity Guide
, as she shatters the silence around imposter syndrome in this encouraging, humorous and motivational workshop. She shares powerful, easy-to-implement strategies for kicking imposter syndrome to the curb. Attendees will leave feeling less alone with feelings of insecurity and they?ll be inspired to lead with confidence at work and in life.
About Our Speaker
- Understand what imposter syndrome is and who it affects
- Understand your own feelings of imposter syndrome
- Discover 9 actionable strategies for battling imposter syndrome in life
- Implement tangible strategies to get rid of imposter syndrome on your work teams, starting today
- Learn how to foster a work culture that stops imposter syndrome in its tracks
- Avoid comparing your blooper reel to everyone else?s highlight reel
- Embrace and lead with confidence in life and career
Julia Wuench is a recovering perfectionist, leadership and career coach, corporate trainer and keynote speaker with a mission to enhance human connection and fulfillment at work and in life. Using positive psychology and her blueprint The Authenticity Guide, she provides critical ?soft-skills? training to individuals, corporate and university teams.
As a graduate of Duke University?s Fuqua School of Business, she deeply understand and focuses on the 3 C?s of culture: connection, communication and collaboration. Julia is a contributor to Forbes and has been featured in Business Insider. Some of her clients include Marriott, Lenovo, Cisco, Women Business Owners Network, Duke Innovation & Entrepreneurship, and more.
Get social with us!