Mastermind Group "The E-Myth Revisited" - September 2019
Mastermind Group (The E-myth Revisited)
E-myth: the entrepreneurial myth; the myth that most people who start small businesses are entrepreneurs; the fatal assumption that an individual who understands the technical work of a business can successfully run a business that does that technical work
This Mastermind Group is a unique opportunity to increase your awareness and understanding of how to work ON your business to help it grow in a productive, successful way. Using Michael E. Gerber's book, "The E-Myth Revisited" participants will move through a 6-week study, bringing together ideas and opinions to shape and mold an understanding of the material in a way that is far superior to simply reading a book on your own.
About Mastermind Groups:
- A mastermind group brings together a small group of people who are motivated to have a better understanding of their business.
- The group meets weekly for 6 weeks, using the book “The E-Myth Revisited” as the basis for discussions. Each participant is provided a copy of the book.
- Group size is limited to allow better participation and engagement.
- Course curriculum and other materials are provided in advance of each meeting.
- Discussions are confidential with complete respect for each participant’s privacy.
- No solicitation of business will take place during the Mastermind sessions.
Get social with us!