Export University 101: Fundamentals of International Trade - November 2019
Name: Export University 101: Fundamentals of International Trade - November 2019
Date: November 14, 2019
Time: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM EST
Today, it's more practical than ever for companies, regardless of size, to sell goods and services across the globe. 95 percent of the world's potential consumers are outside of the United States, and the global affinity for Made in USA products and services is second to none. Many exporters continue to boost their bottom line and build their competitiveness by selling to world markets, yet many are doing so without fully utilizing the resources available to them, or without a complete understanding of the strategies and regulations that will ensure the greatest success.
Export University 101 is designed for companies who are new to exporting and seeking information on the various fundamentals of building an international brand, or those who are already global businesses but looking for the latest and most relevant information and policies. Speakers will include experts from both the private sector and government resources. This full-day course includes an overview of:
- Getting started in exporting and growing an international brand
- Export documentation
- Duty/tariff rate determination
- Financing and getting paid
- Legal and regulatory considerations
- Testimonials and guidance from other local successful exporters
- Companies that are currently exporting but need guidance to further expand overseas markets and sales
- Companies that are new to exporting and need the tools to begin and avoid costly mistakes
The Morrisville Chamber of Commerce is proud to support this important initiative.