Global Connectivity Forum - November 2018
Name: Global Connectivity Forum - November 2018
Date: November 9, 2018
Time: 7:30 AM - 9:30 AM EST
Registration: Sorry, online registration is now closed. Please contact the Chamber to register at 919.463.7150.
Shipping, railway, and highway systems have historically played vital roles in determining a city's economic power. Global air transportation systems will do so in the future for cities, regions, and countries. Cities around the world are separated by physical distance, but individuals can travel relatively easily between cities using various forms of transportation. Air travel not only connects people but it connects economies to further develop the global economy.
Join us for a dynamic discussion of Raleigh Durham International Airport's impact on globalization, economic development, and the gaps it bridges between the local and international business community for Morrisville and Wake County.
Topics to be discussed include:
- talent attraction and employment growth
- distribution and trade
- connecting communities
- the ability to move people who generate and share knowledge
- top non-stop and international destinations on RDUs wish list
Hear from a panel of local experts:
- Jennifer Dunleavy, Accuro
- Michael Landguth, Raleigh-Durham Airport Authority
- Michael McMyne, Align Technology, Inc.
- Scott Peacock, Greater Raleigh Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Frances Selema, US Department of Commerce, International Trade Administration
Sponsorships are still available. Please contact Anna Terry for opportunities.
Atlantic Tire & Service
Barfield Revenue Consulting
PEG Contracting, Inc.
BrightView Landscape Services
Close HR Connections
Get social with us!