Join us as the Morrisville Chamber of Commerce and Wake Technical Community College bring together leadership from four key clusters of business, life sciences, biotechnology, clean tech, and advanced manufacturing to discuss pertinent questions such as:
- What keeps these executives up at night?
- How are they dealing with these challenges?
- Where are they looking for talent?
- How are they developing talent?
- What are their strategies for expanding talent recruitment?
- What are their future workforce training needs?
Christine Vannais, COO, FUJIFILM Diosynth Technologies
Carly Okerfelt, WW Director, Future Computing Business, Lenovo
*This program supports the 2022-2025 strategic plan through the EDUCATION & WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT OBJECTIVE: Partner with stakeholders to develop the talent that supports our rapid and competitive economic growth